List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: kpoker-0.1.1 released
From:       Jochen <whynot () digicron ! com>
Date:       1997-07-30 23:36:53

I uploaded kpoker-0.1.1.tar.gz to fiwi.

Whats new ?

- KPoker now conforms to the latest style adivsory (putting separators
  between help/About and help/Help, adding three dots behind menu
  items that bring up a dialog etc.)
- Fixed some minor bugs and started doing the helpfile

I still need a neat-o graphic for the backside of the cards (72x96) - so
if anyone would send me a nice image it would be a pleasure for me to
include it =).

KPoker is, as always, avaible from the KPoker homepage
(http://www.mabi.de/~whynot/kpoker.html) and the KDE homepage.

	Jochen (tried to save Robert Williams some work with this release)

---
PGP public key avaible: finger baldor@fim.informatik.uni-mannheim.de