List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KArm 0.2
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1997-07-29 6:33:28

Just a bugfix release, for use with the new floating toolbar. Change log
after the lsm.

Begin3
Title:          karm
Version:        0.2
Entered-Date:	Tue Jul 29 1997
Keywords:	KDE Qt X11 PIM time tracker titrax
Author:         Sirtaj Singh Kang (ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Maintained-by:  Sirtaj Singh Kang (ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Primary-site:   ftp://ftp.ph.unimelb.edu.au/pub/users/taj/kde/
Alternate-site: ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/pim/
Platform:       KDE-enabled platforms (X11, UNIX, KDE and Qt libs)
End

ChangeLog
---------

0.2
	Now supports floating toolbar
	Documentation converted to linuxdoc

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~ssk/

------------

KArm 0.2
--------

In my day, I may have to work on several different projects and keep track
separately of how much time I spent working on each project. If you are
like me, then KArm is for you.

KArm is a time tracker. You can enter a list of "tasks", start KArm's clock,
and it will count the number of minutes you spend on the highlighted task.

KArm was inspired by Harald Tveit Alvestrand's very useful utility called
titrax, the only failing of which is that it is based on the Xt toolkit. One
day KArm will do all that titrax does, but not today.

The word "karm", in my mother tongue Punjabi, means "work".

There is a screenshot at
	http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~ssk/kde/karm/karm.gif

and is installed with the included (sparse) documentation.