List:       kde-announce
Subject:    kdelibs changes (PLEASE READ THIS)
From:       Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () dalheimer ! hh ! eunet ! de>
Date:       1997-07-25 21:56:06

Hi,

I have made further changes to kdelibs.

I have written another bulletin page which should appear on
www.kde.org soon. Until then , I'll include a text version of this
page here.

Kalle

Changes to kdelibs from July, 25th 1997

Changes to the code base

   * Added KSpinBox by Andre Fornacon
   * Added KRestrictedLine and KIntegerLine by Michael Wiedmann
   * New KStatusBar by Sven Radej
   * SGI patches by Claus Riemann
   * SPARC CC patches by Stephan Kulow

Compatibility

Breaks source compatibility: no (I hope so)
Breaks binary compatibility: YES! (libkdeui is incompatible)

Upcoming changes

PLEASE EXPECT MORE INCOMPATIBLE CHANGES ON THE 26TH AND 27TH!

   * Have all toolbars save their positions
   * Dockable toolbars
   * Even more SGI patches