List:       kde-announce
Subject:    RPM users notice
From:       Robert David Williams <rwilliam () enol ! com>
Date:       1997-07-25 10:06:20

RPM users:

There will be no new rpms released for at least
a week.  With the inclusion of kdelibs-dev into
the main kdelibs all apps will have to be re-compiled
and modified to run with the new libs.  This process
will take at least a week to get the libraries stable
and convert all applications.

Since these changes will require removing all current
rpms and installing new ones I am using this opportunity
to add new rpms and move apps to more appropiate rpms.
I have included what I am working on.  If your application
is not on this list, please email me and select which package
it should go in.

There are a few apps that do not fit in with any of
these rpms.  Any suggestion on where to put them, or
a new package would be very helpful.

kedit, kide, etc.

kde-admin	0.12.0-1
kfsstatus	File System Control	0.1.1
klpq		Printer Queue		0.1.2
krpm		Package Manager		0.98.2
ksamba		Samba Setup		0.2.1

kde-games	0.12.0-1
kmahjongg	Mahjongg		0.2.0
kmines          Minesweeper     	0.6.5
kpat            Patience        	0.3
kreversi        Reversi         	0.2.1
ksame		SameGame		0.2
ktetris         Tetris          	0.2.5

kde-graphics	0.12.0-1
kghostview  	GhostView               0.5.1
kfax        	Fax Viewer              0.2.2
kfract		Fractal			0.1
kpaint          Paint                   0.2
kview           View                    0.11

kde-multimedia	0.12-0-1
kmidi		kmidi			0.2.2
kmpg            MPEG Multimedia Player  0.3.0

kde-network	0.12.0-1
kppp            Internet Connection	0.5.1
krn             Kool News Reader        0.0.2

kde-pim		0.12.0-1
karm		Time Tracker		0.1
kjots		Jots			0.2.6
knotes		Notes			0.3