List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce] KTorrent 2.2 is out
From:       "Joris Guisson" <joris.guisson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-03 17:09:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

After many months of hard work, the 2.2 version of ktorrent has finally been
released.

This will be the last major release for KDE 3, from now on we will fully
concentrate on the KDE 4 port. The source package is available on our
website (http://ktorrent.org). Binary packages will probably soon follow.

I hope you all enjoy this release.

Joris,