List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce] Amarok 'Fast Forward' 1.4.6 Released!
From:       "Mark Kretschmann" <kretschmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-22 9:31:10

Announcing version 1.4.6 of the Amarok 'Fast Forward' series

Your very own Amarok team announces the immediate availability of the
latest 1.4 series release, 1.4.6.

So, what's new?

   * Funky new icon set, featuring KDE4 Oxygen colors by Landy DeField.
   * Default database backend is a lot faster due to a new SQLite version.
   * A gigantic load of bug fixes, the main focus of this release.
   * Introducing rockbox support for iPod.
   * Performance tuning.
   * More wockas per square inch.
   * Packaged with FUKITOL.

The Amarok team
---------------

Amarok is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses
a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make
the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and
super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.

"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
   - Linux Format Magazine

WWW:  http://amarok.kde.org
WIKI: http://amarok.kde.org/wiki
IRC:  irc.freenode.net - #amarok, #amarok.de, #amarok.es
MAIL: amarok@kde.org