List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce] KTorrent 2.1.4
From:       "Joris Guisson" <joris.guisson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-24 16:31:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

This is the fourth bug fix release for the 2.1 series in KTorrent, the major
bugs which are fixed in this release are :

- Bug with files with .. in their names
- Crash in DHT code which seems to have started appearing only very recently
(we suspect some client is sending malformed DHT packets and we didn't
handle this properly)
- Problem with directory scanning plugin which would result in ktorrent

So if you are experiencing some crashes recently, please upgrade to this
release.

Joris,