List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce] KMyMoney 0.8.2
From:       Thomas Baumgart <ipwizard () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-12-31 13:56:41

Name: KMyMoney
Version: 0.8.2
Type: Financial
Depend: KDE 3.2.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/
More Info:

 KMyMoney is the Personal Finance Manager for the
wonderful KDE. It operates similar to MS-Money,
supports different account types, categorisation
of expenses and incomes, reconciliation of bank
accounts and QIF import/export.

In order to stay informed about new releases of
the software, please subscribe to the user mailing
list of the project. To subscribe please visit
https://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/kmymoney2-user
 and follow the instructions presented.

Please report any problems to the developer
mailing list
kmymoney2-developer@lists.sourceforge.net or open
an issue on
https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2  as we
cannot check this site (kde-apps.org) on a
regular/frequent basis.

Changelog:
   The KMyMoney team is pleased to announce the
availability of Release 0.8.2.
This is an update to our latest stable release,
and contains a number of fixes to bugs
and some improvements and fixes to the user
interface. There are also some new
translations and miscellaneous changes, all of
which should help to make your
usage of the application even easier.

The source tarball for this package can be
downloaded from our web site at
http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net. Should you need
any further information
or advice, feel free to contact us on one of our
mailing lists:

kmymoney2-user@lists.sourceforge.net – for usage
questions
kmymoney2-developer@lists.sourceforge.net – for
installation problems.

Changes:
* Sourceforge and KDE bug report fixes
  * Fixed #1390918 (Can't use more than 2 decimal
places in manual price update)
  * Fixed #1318972 (Currency symbol for foreign
stock mis-displayed after quote)
  * Fixed #1323166 (Investment balances on
homepage are the number of shares)
    based on patch provided by Maik Hinrichs
  * Fixed #1348087 (Save not enabled)
  * Fixed KDE #116914 (properties->online quotes
window too small)
  * Fixed KDE bug #117044 (Install the 48x48
application icon)

* GUI improvements
  * Improve column sizing in Investment
Transaction view
  * Added patch supplied by Bjorn Helgaas to
preset the default currency
    when creating a file
  * Fixed new account dialog to assign currency to
returned account object
  * Fixed display suppression of unused categories
  * Applied patch provided by Erik Johansson to
right align fields,
    show sort indicators and remember layout in
session.
  * Fixed calculation of net-worth in views

* QIF import fix
  * Added  %m.%d.%yy  and  %m.%d.%yyyy  as new
date formats

* Internationalization issues
  * Added support for new Romanian Leu
  * Updated Italian translation provided by
Vincenzo Reale

  * Add updated gl.po (Galician translation)
provided by Marcellino

* Miscellaneous changes
  * Added command line option  -n  to startup
without the last file opened
  * Better handling of missing &...; sequences in
HTML returned during
    online quotes.
  * Added patch required for gcc 4.1 as provided
by Stephan Binner
  * Payee email address was getting lost

We would like to thank the many people who have
contributed to making
this release what it is today including those who
have submitted code
and the many users who have given valuable input
and feedback.

We invite you to try KMyMoney 0.8.2. We are sure
you will love it.

Enjoy!

The KMyMoney Development Team