List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce] Kubuntu Release Candidate
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2005-03-30 20:40:26

The Kubuntu 5.04 Release Candidate is now available. This is the last
testing release before our first full release next week.

The Kubuntu Release Candidate was announced at the same time as the
Ubuntu Release Candidate, please see the Ubuntu Announcement for
details.

http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-announce/2005-March/000022.html

The Kubuntu Release Candidate is available as Live and Install CDs for
x86, AMD64 and PowerPC. You can download the CD images from:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/hoary/rc/

Please download using bittorrent if possible to stop the server being
overloaded.

We welcome feedback for this release, either on the mailing list or on
our wiki page:

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/KubuntuReleaseCandidateComments

If you find a problem please check

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/KubuntuReleaseCandidateKnownProblems
and report it to http://bugzilla.ubuntu.com.

If you need help or have a question try asking on our mailing list
http://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users or on our IRC
channel #kubuntu on freenode.

Jonathan Riddell