List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce] G System 0.3.1 released!
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-08-24 16:52:48

Hello!

The first maintenance release of the G System 0.3 release is available. This
release mainly focuses on improved documentation. Especially these things
were taken care of:

* heavily improved build system for documentation
* improved build system for source code
* added installation script
* completely revised and extended API documentation
* fixed a bug in GMoveAgent that prevented Windows builds to work (untested).
* Feature plan available
* Tutorial available

There was also much work done on the homepage since the last release.

We hope you all enjoy these improvements. The intention was to make it easier
to get to know the system. If you feel there is still some important piece of
information missing feel free to contact us through the forum or the mailing
list.

Get the release from http://www.g-system.at/page_download.php

To find out more about the G System, visit our homepage:
http://www.g-system.at

Enjoy,
Raphael Langerhorst
--