List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce] Announcing KDE 3.3 Release Canidate 2
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-10 9:56:22

Hi!

We received already a lot of feedback to our KDE 3.3.0 Betas,
so we can release a public Release Candidate.

We want to have this tested as much as often, so we can't wait
for vendor binaries, so please test the sources if you have experience
in this.

You can download the Release Candidate from download.kde.org at
http://download.kde.org/unstable/3.3.0rc2/src

Thanks for your help in reporting bugs and giving feedback so far.

Greetings, Stephan