List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce]KHacc 1.4
From:       ryan p bobko <ryan () ostrich-emulators ! com>
Date:       2003-01-13 16:24:40

The QHacc team is happy to announce the release of KHacc 1.4, a KDE port of
the QHacc package. This is a relatively stable release.

The code is available from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=16620&release_id=133501

In addition to bugfixes, this release features: better MySQL integration
(optional), integer-based calculations (no more rounding errors), Archiving
and restoring old transactions, and better reporting/report printing.

Older features include:
 * Account/Journal Reporting
 * Sub-Accounting
 * Line/Bar/TwoBar/Pie Graphs of accounts
 * Cut/Copy/Paste transactions
 * User configurable transaction types
 * American, European, or Yearfirst date formats
 * Configurable interface
 * Memorized transactions
 * Double-Entry or Single-Entry bookkeeping
 * Split transactions
 * Auto-increment check numbers on checking accounts
 * Type-Ahead text boxes
 * Reconciliation window
 * Auto-completion of frequently-used transaction entries

Thanks,

--
I liked the company of most of my colleagues, who were about evenly divided
among good men who were good teachers, awful men who were awful teachers, and