List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: How to Activate Plasma Active on Hybrid
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <thomas.pfeiffer () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-06-18 18:57:21

On Monday 25 May 2015 13:50:53 Ahmad Ishtiaque wrote:
> Dear Support Team,
>
> I have a hybrid HP Ultrabook (one with a detachable keyboard). Recently I
> have installed Netrunner 16 which comes with KDE 5 as its primary DE. So I
> was wondering how to toggle between KDE Desktop mode and Active mode. Could
> you please help?
>
> Regards

Hi Ahmad,
sorry for letting you wait so long for a reply.
And also sorry for not being able to give you good news: Plasma Active has not
been ported to Plasma 5 yet, so you'll have to wait until that has happened.
When there is a Plasma 5 Active (or whatever we'll call it), it is planned ot
be easily switchable (e.g. as soon as you detach the keyboard).
Best,
Thomas