On Sunday 23 February 2014, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote: > > > i'll move those packages to testing, then eventually to stable (with > > > release iso and all) > > Are there any improvements compared to the last stable image? Bugs fixed, > performance improvements, new features? If there are, could you point them > out so we can test them? If not, then what is the point of a new release? no in theory ui wise there shouldn't be any difference whatsoever. the two differences are just system-wide. it should use kde 4.11 instead of 4.10 as a base and should be possible to install plasma desktop on it (mainly for other kind of devices that are not tablets, such as the improv) > > I have installed it in virtualbox and until now found only one bug: > > > > marble is crashing. > > When I tried to start Marble in live boot, the whole system crashed (the X > Server died and wouldn't come back). This is reproducible. ok, i'll see what can be done > > Maybe there are problems with the mediaplayer. It starts when i click a > > media file in files, but there is no sound or image. > > Playing video and music worked fine on my Wetab. > > There is a new launcher "Help", which tries to start KDE Help Center but > that crashes. Is that supposed to be there anyway? eh, not really, should be hidden > Flipping through pages in Okular Active does not work anymore unless one > zooms in or out first. > > These were all the issues I could find, but I think all of them have to be > fixed before releasing it (for Marble, a possible workaround would be to > not install it if all else fails). will see what can be done in okular (it will just take a while) -- Marco Martin _______________________________________________ Active mailing list Active@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/active