I have been looking at Arm Android tablet vendors and trying to get them to support plasma active, fedora and opensuse arm ports by selling development hardware.

Please take a look at the mach speed trio products. Their specs are not bad at a reasonable cost storage can ofcourse be increased with 32 Gig card.

If you would like to have these as development hardware please contact them.