List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Plasma Active 4 on Modern Tablet (Ramos i12 etc)
From:       Wolfgang Romey <hier () wolfgangromey ! de>
Date:       2013-12-11 21:11:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013, 20:04:32 schrieb Daniel Kreuter:
> Hi,
>
> The problem is that most of the pa developers don't have these devices so
> it's difficult to provide support for more devices.
>
> Von meinem iPhone gesendet
>
> > Am 11.12.2013 um 17:51 schrieb Debby S <debby_s@yahoo.com>:
> >
> > Plasma Active Team: Note that the WeTab/ExoPC is old hardware. Vivaldi
> > tablet is not here. How about porting to modern hardware such as the
> > Ramos i12 tablet etc? How to install and configure Mer and Plasma Active
> > on this? Basyskom please make hybrid iso for modern tablets. Thanks.

I think the most important problem is, that these devices are at least partly
closed devices, which get changed without warning. So the problem to make
things work on a device allways reapears.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert