List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Fixed old problem on ARM builds
From:       Hillel Lubman <shtetldik () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-03 6:31:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks, that workaround with nmcli worked. Alternatively, one can attach
a USB ethernet card using non standard USB host mode cable. There are
cards which work out of the box with the Linux kernel, such as D-Link
DUB E-100. That can be very useful as a fallback when nothing else works
(though it's good to use it with a powered USB hub, to avoid draining
the battery fast).

Regards,

Hillel.