List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Partners in bodega
From:       Wolfgang Romey <hier () wolfgangromey ! de>
Date:       2013-11-19 12:28:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Dienstag, 19. November 2013, 12:59:26 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:

Thank you very much for your answer. I think, your time in these days is much
more shorter the usual.

> Nobody "seeks a partner". People create partners that reflect organizational
> structure that exists outside of the market in the real world.
>
> In other words:
>
> Company X has John, Matthias and Lucy as employees. John creates the Company
> X partner and adds Matthias and Lucy to it.
>
> Community Y has Susan, Lisa and Beat as members. Susan creates the Community
> Y partner and adds Lisa and Beat to it.
>
> The warehouse then knows who Company X and Community Y is.

I think, now I got it.

The term "partner" led me into thinking, that a partner must be someone with a
different account. That was the way I started.  Now i see, that someone in
group of persons or a single person can create a partner. The single person
has all the rights, in a group one can decide, who has which roles. So
everyone could have all the roles, if the group decides so.

So now I let hier@wolfgangromey.de add wolfgang.romey@web.de to the list of
persons of wolfgang.romey@web.de. and whoop he sees the store, can add persons
to the partner list and so on.

As i can see clearly now, i can write down the next part of the guide.

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert