List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Bodega: Uses old mail address after changing
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-11-06 14:26:58

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 15:08:37 Sascha Manns wrote:
> some days ago i have changed my email address for Bodega. The problem now is
> that everytime when i'm starting Bodega it uses the old address.

You mean Active Add Ons? if so, the account to use is stored in kwallet.
However, it *should* use the last address you successfully log in with. When
Add Ons fails to log in, it should bring you to the log in screen where you
can put in a different email (the new one) .. at which point is it failing?

--
Aaron J. Seigo