List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Categories
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-11-04 14:55:18

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 18:36:05 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2013, 13:59:13 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> > On Saturday, October 26, 2013 17:24:30 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> Back home, I tested my store on my weTab. Now I can download my assets. But
> at first I did not realize, that I had to create a folder Downloads. As I
> do not know, if there is a different way, I had to do it with dolphin.
> Maybe a way to solve this is to create during the installation of PA
> folders for all file or mime types,  which are supported by files. For
> example a folder pictures for img, png, jpg, ...

when i pushed the generic installer, i asked Marco how long he thought it
would before someone asked for exactly what you asked for ;)

the real answer is to have proper installers for those filetypes. it's on my
radar, and it will happen.

> BTW: should i find the games in the vivaldi-1 store? What new asset type is
> supported by the warehouse?

under Applications -> Games ... only the games weren't marked with the Plasma
Active - x86 tag, and as we have not yet tested them on a PA device that's a
good thing. :)

for desktop usage, we're going to need to setup another storefront that is
nearly identical to the VIVALDI-1 store, but which uses the Linux - x86 tag
for applications and games.

--
Aaron J. Seigo