List:       kde-active
Subject:    bodega dev planning meeting
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-10-29 10:44:55

hello,

we will be holding a bodega development planning meeting on Thursday at 15:00
UTC in #bodega on irc.freenode.net

the purpose of the meeting is to go through our list of feature plans and
select the features for the next release. we will pick 2 major features to
implement, and will be aiming for quick release cycles (~1 month).

that means that every month we should get some significant new feature in
bodega to enjoy

--
Aaron J. Seigo