List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Say hello and last try to wake somebody up
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-09-12 23:06:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 21:12:58 Arnd Diestelhorst wrote:
> users. Therefore I have marked this bug report as critical, but nothing
> happens for days.

I actually saw your follow up comment made today (the 12th) and responded to
the bug report before I saw this thread :)

The initial report was 2 days prior. I appreciate your report, but sometimes
you have to wait a few days for fixes to occur. It's unrealistic to expect
every report to be resolved the same day it appears. Thank you for your
patience in this.

A hot-fix to the current production installation has been made.

A proper fix will be pushed to the mainline code tomorrow.

--
Aaron J. Seigo