List:       kde-active
Subject:    Say hello and last try to wake somebody up
From:       Arnd Diestelhorst <kde () hanamana ! de>
Date:       2013-09-12 19:12:58

Hello,

my name is Arnd Diestelhorst, living in Munich, Germany. I am a happy long =

term user of KDE and also owner of a WeTab. So it would be very nice for me =

to have Plasma Active on the WeTab.

I've been long waiting for this release and now want to try it out. =

Unfortunately I can only try what's on the ISO since the registration =

process for the bodega server simply does not work. It gets stuck at the =

step, where I have to confirm my email address by an http link to =

addons.makeplaylive.com on port 3443. I have opened a bug report [Bug =

324754] with a wireshark log showing, that this server doesn't accept http =

requests on that port. It immediately closes the connection.

Usually when someone releases new software, he is very keen to attract new =

users. Therefore I have marked this bug report as critical, but nothing =

happens for days.

Now I just found the reason: The email says

> To start using your Make=B7Play=B7Live account please confirm your email
> address by clicking on the following link:
> =

> http://addons.makeplaylive.com:3443/.....

Change this to https and it works!

Thanks for your great work,