List:       kde-active
Subject:    Zypper up on stable PA4 image killed Maliit
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar () autistici ! org>
Date:       2013-08-29 19:38:54

Hi,
last night I did another zypper up on my stable image to get the Add Ons fix. I
got quite a few packages upgraded or installed: Among others, all the maliit
packages were replaced by versions with a -qt4 suffix or upgraded and, several
qt5 packages were installed.
Since the next reboot, the virtual keyboard won't show up anymore.
What happened? This has to be fixed before release so that zypper up won't
leave people without a keyboard.
Cheers,
Thomas