List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: (non)pixel based margins in kmail-mobile
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-08-28 19:19:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday, August 27, 2013 17:39:43 Marco Martin wrote:
> I now found and pushed a way to keep theme.defaultFont.mSize working, so no
> adjustment should be necessary anymore ;)

huzzah

> Side question: so should be theme.mSize(theme.defaultFont) api removed? (as
> it was added only for plasma2)

it's not very object oriented, so the question probably is whether we will
need/want this function from QML for any other font.

i think this is a question that we will only really get to a proper answer
once we work on consistent typography in a meaningful fashion. that will tell
us exactly what we need.

so for now my suggestion would be to flag this function for later review and we
need to schedule a typography "workshop" to deal with the topic finally.

--
Aaron J. Seigo