List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: PA4
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-23 20:58:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar@autistici.org>wrote:

 other than that, modulo proximity blindness, it looks fine for me on
> devices
> != wetab

We definitely need structured testing. With the last few RCs, I always had
> several problems (e.g. with the RC from Sunday running live from the USB
> stick on my Wetab, new files were still not being indexed (tested with a
> text file saved in KWrite), an absolute release blocker). I don't

just tried it, it doesn't work when saving files from kwrite, but works
fine when copying or creatng a new file otherwise.

seems because kwrite creates for a while a file with a temp name, then
renames it immediately, while nepomuk was trying to index the old file,
that doesn't exist anymore.