List:       kde-active
Subject:    New project: Bodega webapp manager
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-24 10:02:53

Hi all,
I want to announce a new little project:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/network/bodega-webapp-manager

We are working since a while on the bodega server and clients for it, but what
was missing was an interface for content creator to upload and manage their
stuff on it.

It's a web based application, that makes a lot of use of Sencha Ext js to
render its ui.
It's still far from complete, but the most basic operations should definitely
all be there

Cheers,
Marco Martin