List:       kde-active
Subject:    Nexus 7 images
From:       Jan Grulich <jgrulich () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-06-04 18:54:15

Hi,

I don't suppose it's easily possible to build my own images with Pa for
Nexus 7. So my question is, could someone make some newer images for
Nexus 7 with the latest PA (it should be PA 4 RC1), because I would like
to test plasma-nm on some real hardware and not only in Virtualbox. The
latest image is two month old and didn't work quite well if I remember
correctly. Thanks a lot :)

Cheers,
Jan

--