List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Allwinner A10 image
From:       Jonathan Rigsby <jonathanrigsby () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-26 16:17:05

Thanks Marco! I've already extracted the nanda from my tablet, so I
have the script.bin and u-boot. What can I do to help development? I
would love to do what ever I can. I looked up the specs on the A20,
glad to see the GPU gets an upgrade along with the CPU. I'm on dial up
at my house (curse you AT&T) so I'll download the image when I can,
which will probably be in a few days, and I'll let you know how it
goes.