Hi

I have installed first the latest devel image

basyskom-plasma-active-wetab-exopc-tablet-mer-devel-130224-2046.iso

but after installation it does not boot on my exopc tablet. With the stable version

basyskom-plasma-active-three-wetab-exopc-tablet-mer-release.iso

I have a working system, but I cannot update the entire distribution. I would like to have at least a recent Active Plasma distribution in
 order to start testing and developing. Are there any other options for exopc ?

regards
Bogdan