List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: GSOC Kontact Touch
From:       Michael Bohlender <michael.bohlender () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-27 14:50:46

@all
Thanks for your feedback.  You can expect a first draft of my proposal by tomorrow. \
Having a concrete proposal might attract a mentor better than just a vague idea. \
Also, I will try to limit the scope to an achieve able minimum. I guess less is more \
in this case.

@Thomas
I was kind of hoping to get to work with you.
Thanks for offering your co mentorship. I will gladly accept it.

@Björn
Where can I get documentation about the ideas that didn't find their way into Kontact \
Touch?  Also, thanks for offering your help.

With two UX experts on my side, I will make this proposal as UX specific as possible.

I am really looking forward to this.

Cheers
Mike