List:       kde-active
Subject:    KWallet does not use soft keyboard on boot
From:       David Talmage <talmage () acm ! org>
Date:       2013-02-20 15:21:11

For many weeks since I've been using the integration repository, KWallet does
not use the soft keyboard. This happens every time I boot my WeTab.  The only
way to enter my password is to plug in a USB keyboard. Without that external
keyboard, my WeTab can't access my WIFI network.

I reported this in the thread about PA on the Nexus 7.  That wasn't the
appropriate place. I appologize.

Dave