List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Media Query
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar () autistici ! org>
Date:       2013-02-19 19:23:38

On Tuesday 19 February 2013 20:04:55 Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:
> I have published the article and also posted a video on KDE Plasma
> Active. Not giving link here to avoid promotion - you can Google it ;-)

I appreciate your modesty, so I'll just post the link myself ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7isMAmwW0

I like the video in general, it certainly doesn't make us look bad :)

> I have some feedback, what is the right place to share them?

I'd say just send it to this list (maybe you should start a new thread for
clarity's sake, though), it's best for discussions which are  of interest to
everyone.
If you've found bugs, just report them to bugs.kde.org

> I can do a little 'constructive' critique as well for the site if it
> doesn't do any harm. The last thing I want is to discourage anyone
> because I sincerely believe its a great attempt, but there are certain
> things (from end user's point of view) which may need further polishing.

Sure, go ahead. We can't guarantee that we will change things, but feedback is
always welcome!

Thanks!