List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Packaging of Calligra for PA
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar () autistici ! org>
Date:       2013-02-17 20:37:35

On Sunday 17 February 2013 13:56:58 Maurice de la Fert=E9 wrote:

> If you are wondering why the desktop icons for calligra are missing,
> they are
> blacklisted inside /usr/share/kde4/config/active-blacklistrc and get
> visible after
> removing 'sheets,words,stage,calligramobile' from it (maybe restart is
> needed).
> I don't know why they are blacklisted, because sheets, words and stage ma=
kes
> a very useful impression to me. =

Have you tried to actually use them with touchscreen only? That's no fun, =

they're not adapted to touch at all. Touch-friendly versions will come =

eventually, but until then, we don't want users to get a bad impression fro=
m =

trying to use the desktop versions on a touch device.

> The calligramobile looks a bit broken
> because I'm not able to open any document by choosing with it.

Calligra Mobile is not really maintained afaik and yes, it's pretty broken =
in =

PA. It was made specifically for Meego Harmattan, and it shouldn't actually=
 be =

built anywhere outside of it.