List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Ann: PA Handbook in english
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2012-12-02 19:34:43

Hi,

- I don't see the .docbook file in your repo, only the 2 pdf.
- how do you create the PDF from it?

I think it will only succeed if it is in the KDE infrastructure: it should be in KDE \
git repo, in playground until it is mature enough to be moved to some other place and \
then to get translated by all translation teams (around 50 teams). For translations, \
KDE has a specific process to extract strings from .docbook and put them in a po file \
so that translators can translate using Lokalize and translation memory and such.

You can leave the files in Sourceforge but I doubt many people will make the effort \
to improve/correct them.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie