List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Quality Management in PA?
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-11-20 20:49:28

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 17:19:05 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> On 20.11.2012 14:44, Sebastian K=FCgler wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 14:24:56 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> >> Do you think such a position would be beneficial for Plasma Active at
> >> this point, and if so, do you think I should do it or someone else?
> > =

> > Yes, and I think you're doing this fine. Don't worry about the nagging
> > about bugs, it's not perceived as nagging, but as help with improving
> > quality.
>
> Good to hear, as that's going to be part of my job now

Adriaan used to bounce around Akademies with a pink whip he inherited from =

Matthew Rosewarne. Maybe we need to dig that one up again and hand it to yo=
u. =

:P
 =

> > Thanks for stepping up!
> =

> Welcome.
> I guess the first thing I'll need to get going is the necessary rights =

> for our project on Bugzilla. I don't know yet exactly which these are, =

> but the more the better I guess

If you need anything specific to be adjusted, you can ask sysadmin (via =

bugzilla, so you're getting even more used to it ;-)): =

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_sysadmin_request.cgi

Cheers,
-- =

sebas