List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Continuous Integration Status on Mer PA Development Project
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-18 8:54:35

On Wednesday 17 October 2012, Maurice de la Ferte wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> here a short overview of our CI Status pointing to Mer PA Development
> Project. Feedback about needed changes would be nice:

Hi,
thanks for this detailed overview :)

now, to open the development again, would need
ci enabled on kde-runtime, kactivities and and i think nepomuk-core on master

okular on master as well since the branch mart/okularActive has or will be
removed.

i think the rest may still remain as is for now.

then for bugfixes would need ci on plasma-mobile, Active/3 branch on
Trunk:Testing

Cheers,
Marco Martin