List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Draft announcement text: please review
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-09-15 13:09:03

[Adding active@k.o to CC:]

On Friday, September 14, 2012 09:48:59 Carl Symons wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Sebastian K=FCgler <sebas@kde.org> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> > =

> > I've had a go at an announcement text for PA3 coming week. Please have a
> > look over it before I'll hand it to the kde-promo spindoctors.

> Okay, I'm on the active list and apparently a spin doctor. So much for
> jumping the gun.
> =

> I've done some edits with track changes activated. If you want this in
> a different format, please let me know.

ODT is cool. I'll go over it another time on Monday (long train ride then b=
ack =

from Paris).

What would be good if Aaron, Marco and possibly others could check the over=
all =

messaging, and give an opinion. (That's why I've initially posted it only o=
n =

the active list.

Thanks a lot for the initial review and fixing, Mr Spindoctor. :)

Cheers,
-- =

sebas