On Sunday 22 July 2012 23:38:52 Inge Wallin wrote: > What's the status of this? I have suddenly bccome interested in ebook > readers for tablets and I wonder what the status of TabletReader for > Plasma Active is. Hi tabletReader uses now okular core library (with some modifications). I am about to submit my changes to okular team so that okular core library will be independent of the settings of the front end. Currently I am trying to use a single DeclarativeView for tabletReader, the current sources can be found in the git repository here https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/edu/ebookreader However, you might experience compilation issues since okular does not yet integrate my changes. For an alternative to tabletReader you might have a look at Active Okular regards -- Bogdan _______________________________________________ Active mailing list Active@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/active