List:       kde-active
Subject:    Drawer HIG - please comment
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar () autistici ! org>
Date:       2012-05-28 17:54:23

Hi all,
I've finished the first draft of the HIG for Drawers within applications (the
things that can be pulled in from the right in e.g. the Resource Browser or
Okular Active).
Have a look at it here:
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Development/ActiveHIG/Drawers
Please comment, especially Marco on whether I described your ideas correctly
and all on whether it's understandable and clear.

@Marco: As soon as there are reusable components for the Drawers, please add
the code for them to the Code section so that we won't have a hundred different
implementations for it in the end.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
Thomas