Hi all, There are two things I've noticed in the last devel image: - Top resources tab probably should not be shown if there are no top resources - Some resources are shown twice (guess the query needs distinct(...)) - for some reason, virtuoso seems to find two separate paths for the query rules to be fulfilled. (I've added maxCardinality for ResourceScoreCache properties just in case) -- Cheerio, Ivan -- While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words Dying to believe in what you heard I was staring straight into the shining sun _______________________________________________ Active mailing list Active@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/active