On Friday 30 March 2012, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote: > On 30.03.2012 10:53, Marco Martin wrote: > >> however, if we do want to keep the "close" button and if we put buttons > >> int he title bar, it could be drawn exactly as we do the "close" button > >> on plasmoids. > > I think we should just make a decision now. > Personally, I tend towards "Either both buttons or none" to clearly > separate the two different kinds of "dialogs", and I think that in > addition to the presence or absence of buttons we should offer other > visual distinctions so that the user immediately knows if this is a dialog > where she has to tap "Save" or not. But that is more of a personal > preference. I don't have a problem with abolishing the close/cancel > buttons altogether, so if the majority is for that, I won't object. yeah, i would also be for none if also save can be avoided, both otherwise, this both for sheets and for dialogs > entry was made on a screen with multiple input fields. What I don't want > to see is a form with multiple input fields each popping up its own error > balloon because the user has made several problematic entries and they are > all validated at the same point. If that doesn't happen, I'm totally fine > with the balloons. i think should be used if is something that can be verified "as you type" , so the problem wouldn't occur, this wouldn't work together a bulk of verify input fields as you type -- Marco Martin _______________________________________________ Active mailing list Active@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/active