List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: activity configuration UI
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar () autistici ! org>
Date:       2012-03-30 8:44:32

On 30.03.2012 00:32, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> my concern is that this takes too much time to set up an activity and that it
> also would deviate from the "configure activity" UI.

We actually wanted to come up with a more comprehensive concept before
presenting it to the list, but in order to make the benefits of an activity
creation wizard clear at this point, it looks like I have to explain our ideas a
bit.
To prevent pushing another discussion into this already overcrowded thread,
however, I will present the ideas in a new thread called "Creating pre-filled
Activities".

See you on that thread ;)
Thomas