List:       kde-active
Subject:    Mentors for GSoC project
From:       Arjun Basu <arjunkbasu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-29 5:38:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello ,

I am Arjun (ultimatrix on irc) .This is a follow up to the mail I posted
some days back. I was looking for a mentor who could guide me on the
project "Write a QML based client to GHNS(Get Hot New Stuff) ". My earlier
mentor can't mentor me anymore on account of being overloaded with
mentoring tasks. This is intended to be a plasma active/ Harmattan based
project. So I was wondering if someone could mentor me. As the proposal
submitting has already started, I would really appreciate if someone could
come forward to guide me.