List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Re: Icons to be designed
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar () autistici ! org>
Date:       2012-01-29 1:14:38

On Monday 09 January 2012 09:52:40 Fania Bremmer wrote:

> Youre right! Thanks for the feedback.
> Actually Sound and Wifi look quite similar (just a 90degree turn), as we
> notice by this confusion...

Here is what I've taken from the discussion here and Aaron's proposal for the
new locking screen which icons we need to be done:

In the top bar:
- Share
- Like
- Connect
- Wifi

In the locking screen:
- Sleep
- Shutdown

If I don't hear any objections to this list until Tuesday, I will ask Eugene
to do these.

Cheers,
Thomas