List:       kde-active
Subject:    RFC: different UI for the add resource interface
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-02 10:38:53

Hi all,

in the branch mart/tabbarAddResources of plsma-mobile i started working on a
different ui for the add resource page, that more or less reflects an old
thread we had here about how to improve it

http://wstaw.org/m/2012/01/02/plasma-desktopxj4232.png

the categories became a tabbar component, the pages still look as they did,
the first one shows 20 the items that have a bigger rathing and aren't already
in the activity, what still should be changed is contestualize that order by
activity, in a way that they become almost recommendations.

i'm still not really convinced about using a tabbar, if the first page of
suggestions will become reliable enough we could be onto something.

suggestions? comments?

Cheers,
Marco Martin