List:       kde-active
Subject:    Third Plasma Active Google Code-In task completed
From:       "Thomas Pfeiffer" <colomar () autistici ! org>
Date:       2011-12-16 9:46:17

The third task has been completed!
This task's outcome are three brand-new user scenarios for the future of Plasma \
                Active:
- One scenario about showing photos and videos on a TV via Bluetooth (controlled with \
                the PA device)
- One scenario about a location-based game played using PA devices
- One about working on a presentation collaboratively

I'll probably touch them up a little before putting them on the Wiki, but they are \
already very interesting now. Check them out at
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7115227

I'm sorry that I didn't find the time to come up with more tasks for the second wave, \
but I'm glad I created and mentored the three tasks that were completed (one is still \
open) because I'd say the ROI for me was pretty good!

Cheers,
Thomas