List:       kde-active
Subject:    add youtube application to KDE Plasma Active images
From:       Robert Riemann <robert.riemann () physik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2011-11-30 23:28:53

Hi all,

my KDE application to watch youtube videos using phonon media framework
matures more and more.

I really would like to see the app beeing integrated in the images.

The application depends on ruby-kde4 bindings (already packaged for opensuse),
ruby itself and dependend on its version an additional ruby package: json if
ruby version < 1.9.x

Source Code: https://projects.kde.org/kubeplayer
opensuse obs project:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kubeplayer&project=home%3AsaLOUt%3Akubeplayer

So what's your opinion? Unfortunately I'm not a package guru. So I hope I can
get some help from the our very active community. ;)

Robert