List:       kde-active
Subject:    pre cooked setup and nepomuk db
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-30 19:25:06

Hi all,
I was thinking for PA2 (and for the time being) to get back to shipping a pre
filled nepomuk database, this will cause a way faster first boot and ensure
that the whole ontology will be already correctly imported.

it could make sense for the mobile case we should push even harder, to not
even try to create/recreate the ~/.kde, but shipping a complete version

on the default setup, other things should be done: there is still a link to
the old time settings kcm (where was this done?) would make sense to start the
new settings app on the time module at the first boot?

opinions/comments?

Cheers,
Marco Martin