Hi all, I've updated http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Tasks many old tasks are still left there since they could be kinda cool to have, but not any priority/debatable, it's all in uncheduled. the important stuff goes under priority1 (eventually 2, we'll see) i've put some things in it, those are the tasks that are*really* needed for things to work i think: * klauncher problems when startactive is used (yes, would still love to have it ;) * finish the clock configuration module: the old kcm is not built anymore * ship a complete pre-made home directory * current structure of one preview job per icon isn't acceptable * seems it's indexing a single file per folder, packaging issue of libstreamanalyzer? *basic recommendations setup with the most rated resources feel free to add what it's missing there (unless it's a thing with i want a pony level of realism, that is ;), if we have a concrete checklist things gets a tad more manageable ;) Cheers, Marco Martin _______________________________________________ Active mailing list Active@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/active